Edited by Keedah
Notice anything different? The Glamarazzi has added not 1, not 2, but a boatload of new members this week. Give a welcome to Project Danielle, Hot Beauty Health, Krasey Beauy, Sparkle Crack Central and High End for Your Rear End. We're still looking for fierce style blogs so if you are a fashion blogger and think you're blog is glam enough, do not hesitate to join in the fun.
- Projec Danielle wants to know what "Your Theme Song" is and is giving away Essie Mint Candy Apple polish in her first contest.
- Beauty is art. And The Glamour Whore proves it by debuting Guerlain's Cherry Blossom collection which is almost too gorgeous to use.
- You can't go wrong with Editor Picks by ferOHHHsh featuring the 3 S's to a fierce closet. Sequins, studs and symmetry.
- Everyone wants to start the new year off fresh but don't make the mistake of choosing the wrong hair color. Hot Beauty Health steers you in the right direction.
- A diva must be organized. Learn to make a DIY makeup brush holder over at Make-up/Music/Money/Me.
- Blaq Vixen Beauty may be refraining from New Years Resolutions, but she has 46 days left of the Loreal Lash Boosting Campaign
- Zoya's new duochrome collection Reverie is hitting the streets this spring and Krasey Beauty has swatches to help you narrow down your selection (or convince you to get all of them!).
- Take fashion icon Michael Kors, team him up with makeup great Estee Lauder and what do you get? The Very Hollywood Collection which has Retro Diva smoldering.
- Even though it seems weird, putting something green on your face *isn't* just for costuming. Sparkle Crack Central investigates using color correctors.
- High End for Your Rear End shows you how to create wowza winter-wonderland looks, inspired by shopbop's ski-chic editorial. You're guaranteed some Aspen Aspirations.
- Diary of a Style Addict can't get enough of Ciara's photoshoot for French luxury magazine L'Officiel