Monday, January 11, 2010

Physicians Formula eyeshadow and bronzer



     I recently received a package of Physicians Formula eye shadow as a Secret Santa gift and I bought a shimmer strips palette for about $9.
     The shadow is 100 percent free of parabens, synthetic preservatives and harsh chemicals.
     It's made of OrganiSoy, which helps even out the eye area and skin tone.
     The shadow is also made with Eco-Olive, which is a natural antioxidant that protects the skin from environmental aggressors.
     The coverage of the shadow was good. It went on very natural, which I liked and is a safe look to wear to work.
     The shimmer strips were all right too. They can be used as a bronzer, blush and eye shadow.
     I loved the glimmer in the shimmer strips but I have to be careful not to apply too much of it or else it will have a slightly ashy look on my cheekbones.
     According to the product packages, Physicians Formula is the first ever organic make-up line in the U.S.
     The line also uses 94 percent less plastic and is pretty affordable.
     Overall, I will be using more of their items because they're on point.

No comments:

Post a Comment