Friday, January 29, 2010

CVS Haul

So apparently CVS is having a major beauty clearance on lots of make-up items.
Since I'm trying to do the natural and organic thing, I stopped by my local store to see what I could find.
Here's what I got (all for $2):



-Physicians Formula lip veil in organic spice: very nude. I found it to be sticky.
-Physicians Formula eyeliner in black night:very creamy and glides right on.
-Physicians Formula lip gloss in super rose: I liked the shine and lasting power.
-Physicians Formula eyeliner in black woods
-Physicians Formula lip veil in organic nude

I will be giving away these goodies:


-Physicians Formula eyeliner in black woods
-Physicians Formula lip veil in organic nude
**note: the Yes to Carrots lip balm and Sally Hansen polish were not part of the haul. They will be part of a giveaway with these other Physicians Formula items soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment