Thursday, January 21, 2010

C. O. Bigelow lip tint review



Ever bought a product that grew on you?
That's the case with this C.O. Bigelow vitamin mentha lip balm in "Brown Betty Mint" that I bought last year from Bath & Body Works for about $.75.
At first, it made my lips look like Ashy Larry.
But the more I used it, the more I liked it.
The lip tint contains healthy lip complex and peppermint oil, which I can say I felt the tingling sensation after application.
Now C.O. Bigelow has pretty decent lip products.
I heart their lip shine and would recommend it to others.
But as I found out, the lip balm works best as a substitute for a nude lipstick on my pout. It looked so much better with a lip gloss than alone.
Glad I didn't give up on the balm.


Photo courtesy of amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment