Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oooooo polish goodies:)


So I received the Essie "Mint Candy Apple" package that I recently won in the mail today from the lovely Danielle over at ProjectDanielle.
Little did I know what other goodies came with it:

-Zoya polish in "Envy"
-Zoya polish in "Midori"
-Coastal Scents sample of Mayan Gold Shadow

Yay, yay, yay!!!!
These are my very first bottles of Zoya polishes, which are free of chemicals like formaldehyde, toluene, camphor and DBP.
I've always read good things about this brand on other beauty blogs so now I'll finally get a chance to try Zoya out.
And I've also heard good stuff about Coastal Scents' make-up, especially their shadow.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Danielle for all the goodies!
Expect swatches and reviews soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it made it safe and you like everything!! Can't wait for the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle. I have them on my feet but will do the nail swatches sometime next week. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete