Thursday, January 28, 2010

NOTD: Greens!


I couldn't wait to use the polishes I received from Danielle at Project Danielle last week.
All three included:

-Essie's "Mint Candy Apple" (on my thumb and ring fingers) which is a soft green that reminds me of spring and Easter. It makes me want a Peeps marshmallow treat.
-Zoya's "Envy" (on my index finger) which is a dark, almost black kind of green. It has a goth feel to it.
-Zoya's "Midori" (on my middle and pinky fingers) which is another springy green with gold undertones. Gorgeous.

Aren't they all puuuuuuurty??
My fave is Midori. It's a happy color and I just love the gold in it. Pretty.
Plus, Zoya is a vegan-friendly nail polish line. These are my first Zoya polishes and I'm looking to try more of their products.
Thanks Danielle!

1 comment: