Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie set review



The Beauty Santa was good to me last month.
I was blessed to get everything on my beauty list:)
One of my fave gifts was the Carol's Daughter almond cookie gift set that my fave aunt got me.
I usually can't use products that smell like a bakery, but this gift set was the exception.
I've loved Carol's Daughter products way before she blew up on the Tyra Banks show several years ago because of the memories that they bring up.
Me and my dad used to visit the flagship store in Brooklyn and buy products.
CEO Lisa Price started the company in 1999 and named it after her mother.
Now the line boasts fans such as Jada Pinkett-Smith and Mary J. Blige. Add me to that list (smile).
The almond cookie gift set was a dream.
I found the shower gel to be soft and creamy. And the shea soufflé was light and fluffy on my skin. The spray was soft and sensual.
One thing that I love about the company is that the products are natural which is good since I'm using more natural and organic products.
As for my almond cookie gift set, I've been using it little by little because I don't want it to run out:)


Photo courtesy of sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment