Sunday, March 27, 2011

NOTD: Ulta and gold and a not so mellow yellow



I've been a little behind in my blogging lately because I've been chasing cops and dogs.
It hasn't slowed my nail polish game though:)
My most recent Ulta haul included Revlon's "Copper Penny," Sally Hansen's "Mellow Yellow," an Ulta base coat and some essence nail stickers.
Here's "Copper Penny" on my nails:

And here it is with the essence nail art stickers:


Here's "Mellow Yellow" on my nails:


I like both colors but my fave is the "Copper Penny". "Copper Penny" is the sister color to Revlon's "Silver Dollar," a polish that I adore, so it's no surprise that I liked it. Metallic polishes and I are like best friends:)
What's on your nails? And I hope you have a positive and productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment