Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Carol's Daughter hair sheen spray review


This Carol's Daughter hair spray has kept my locs looking fresh.

Carol’s Daughter can do no wrong in my book. I’ve always had a love/love relationship with their products, which are natural and paraben-free.
The same sentiment applies to their Tui Jojoba and Shea Butter hair sheen.
I bought this 4 ounce bottle from Sephora (where else??!!) for $17 a while back.
It says it’s a sheen spray but I spray it on my scalp just as much as I spray it on my locs.
The result has been less dry scalp and bowling ball-shiny hair. I love that it’s a light formula that smells syrupy sweet.
I also love that it's made without petroleum, mineral oil and artificial color.
It is made with wheat germ, soybean and sweet almond oils.
Yay! Another win for Carol’s Daughter.

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by Carol's Daughter or any cosmetic company for this review. I paid for the product with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment