Sunday, March 13, 2011

oranges and corals and glosses and balms

Happy Sunday,

I've been extremely tired lately because I pulled a 12-hour day on Friday to write a huge news story that I broke for my newspaper.
So proud of how the story turned out so naturally, I treated myself:)

On my way home from the beach, I stopped by this Walgreens store that I'd always driven by. Here's the haul:


Polishes: Revlon's "Siren," ($2) Wet n Wild's "Club Havana" ($1) and Borghese's "Capri Coral" ($4)
Lippies: Lip Smacker's "Pink Guava Goyave Rose" ($1.30) and Sally Hansen's "Pink Blush" (which I got from CVS's clearance bin for a buck and 12 cents).
I bought all products on clearance and my final total came to about $10.

Those polishes are on the coral/orange-y side because coral is the "it" color of the season (when was coral not a warm weather color though??).
That said, here's a collection of the new coral/orange polishes I've recently acquired:


Three are the same lacquers from above but I threw Sephora By OPI's "Lost Without My GPS" in there. Can't wait to wear these bright beauties! Expect swatches soon!!
I'm off to do some reading and writing. Hope you have a productive and positive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment