Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NOTD: Hello pretty, Hello Kitty!

There are a couple of things that make me turn into a little girl again: hanging around my mother, watching "The Wiz," and picking up a Hello Kitty product.
Too bad I have Hello Kitty's new polish in "Blueberry" on my nails!
I love this periwinkle kind of blue. It's a soft, gray-based blue that's perfect for spring.
I picked up this pretty polish during my most recent Sephora haul and have been rocking the look for a few days now.
The formula is very creamy and I had no streaking or balding while applying the polish. It only needed two coats for full opacity.
The only thing I didn't like about the polish was the price: $10.
But other than that, this polish has me feeling pretty and girly:



And here's a funky fresh featuring Lancome's "Miss Perfectly Pink":


That look was inspired by this model's nails in Sephora's spring catalog:



What do you think of the looks? What's on your nails? And hopefully, your week is going by smoothly:)

1 comment:

  1. Im a huge kitty fan and was so excited to see Sephora carrying this line. Upset because I havent been able to pick any of this up:((( Birthday is coming so maybe I'll get to score some of the polish.

    ReplyDelete