Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Neutrogena mascara is good in a “meh” kind of way



This was my first Neutrogena purchase and I've got to say, it was nothing life-changing.
I wasn't expecting a mascara that immediately grew my lashes or anything but I was just underwhelmed with this one.
I first got this mascara a while back from Ulta. I’m sure I used a coupon because I remember it being super cheap…like $2 or something like that.
Anyhoo, the mascara is just average. Nothing special. Nothing cute.
I used one coat because I noticed major clumpage with two coats. That was not cool.
One thing I do like about the mascara is that the brush wasn't too big and that helped me apply the mascara in hard-to-reach places like my lower lashes and upper corners.
Overall, this mascara is just meh, but I guess you get what you pay for, right?

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by Neutrogena for this review. I paid for the product with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment