Monday, March 28, 2011

NOTD: Borghese's "Stellare Notte"



I've always wanted to try Borghese's nail polishes but I've found them to be a little bit too pricey.
They were on clearance at my local Walgreens recently so I scooped up a few, including "Stellare Notte."
I love this polish. It's a black base with teeny, tiny green and pink shimmers in the formula that gives off a duochrome affect.
It's gorgeous on my nails and is my second fave nail polish of all time.
Trust me when I say I'll be wearing this baby more often!

And Target was giving away beauty bags filled with samples a while back. Mine arrived in the mail late last week. Here's what it looks like:


The Sonia Kashuk bag featured:

-Pantene shampoo sample
-Nivea Express Hydration sample
-Fekkai shampoo and conditioner samples
-Neutrogena naturals lip balm
-$25 worth of Target beauty coupons

Stay tuned because I'm going to give most of the contents of my bag away (plus more) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment