Friday, March 18, 2011

Cocoa butter is my new body 'Buddha'


This stick of Queen Helene's cocoa butter has been doing it for me!

During all four of my college years, cocoa butter and I were in a pretty decent “beauty relationship.”
I’d slather him all over my body. I loved the feeling of his formula on my skin. I loved his smell.
But sadly, I broke up with cocoa butter when I met a better butter, Shea butter.
I've been thinking about cocoa butter lately and in my to reconnect with him, I recently scooped up a tiny tube of Queen Helene’s famous cocoa butter stick.
At $2 from Rite Aid, it was a deal, more like a steal.
I keep this baby in the bathroom and rub it over body scars, my lips and even rub over my eye brows before tweezing them.
The only thing I don’t like about the tube is that you have to squeeze and hold the butter stick while you're applying it or else, the product will fall out of the tube.
Other than that, I'm on good terms with this old friend and I think it's safe to say that my “beauty relationship” with cocoa butter has been rekindled.
Shea butter better beware! There's a new body butter that's my Buddha.

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by Queen Helene or any cosmetic company for this review. I paid for the product with my own funds.

1 comment:

  1. During all seven of my college years,I used body butter. I loved the feeling of his formula on my skin. I loved his smell. if you want to visit vegantreeowl.com.au

    ReplyDelete