Saturday, March 12, 2011

A sweet Sephora haul that has me feeling super!


Goodies from my most recent Sephora haul.

That headline is hella corny but I was trying to be cute:)
I cleaned up in Sephora during my most recent visit.
Here's what I got:

-Hello Kitty nail polish in "Blueberry"
-Sephora by OPI nail polish in "Lost Without My GPS"
-The Body Shop body butter in "Satsuma"
-Urban Decay glide-on eye pencil in "Stash"
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Roach"
-tarte Amazonian clay long-wear blush in "blushing bride"
-Hello Kitty nail art stickers
-Sephora glass nail file
-Hello Kitty glittering purple eyeliner

Whew! Yeah, I went a little crazy in there but I needed to treat myself.
Reviews to come soon. Have a good weekend and please send up prayers for those affected by the earthquake/tsunami in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment