Friday, June 29, 2012

Trader Joe's Cookie Butter


Trader Joe's is the darn devil.
They had thee utmost of nerves to create cookie butter.
Cookie butter? Like, cookies all mashed up into a spread like peanut butter?
And I'm trying to watch my sweet intake, too? Dam them for real!
For reals though, this stuff is magic!
I've been eating it with pretzels...

And apples...
And bread... I ate an entire jar in one week!!!But it was so good. And besides, Cookie Monster will be so proud of me:)

Have you tried Trader Joe's Cookie Butter? What's curing your sweet tooth lately?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for this product with my own funds.

4 comments:

  1. I've read about this on a couple of blogs! Once everyone catches wind of this stuff I think it might be more popular than Nutella lol I need to get some! I bought a bag of pb cups to put in my candy dish and between me and my bf we've cleaned it out in a week! Those things are dangerous ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still a Nutella fan but Nutella isn't messing with my Cookie Butter! I'll round up Cookie Monster for that fight! lol. Can't beat pb cups!

      Delete
  2. That sounds so delicious! I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you should! It costs about $3 a jar but worth every dollar.

      Delete