Monday, June 11, 2012

NOTD: Mint Candy , Wild Orchid and a Jewelry Heist



I'm a sucker for mint greens, as Sinful Colors' Mint Apple is one of my fave colors, so I snapped up Milani's Mint Candy the second I first laid eyes on it.
This color is gorgeous. OMG, I heart this. It even has micro shimmer in it!

Here it is on my nails:


And here it is with a coat of Wet n Wild's Jewelry Heist over it:

Only problem was the chippage on this cutie. My nails chipped after two days of wear! Damn you Milani! Still a purdy color though.

Rimmel London's Wild Orchid has spring written all over it. I'd been lemming over this cutie for a while:

Wet n Wild's Jewelry Heist is on my ring finger.


And speaking of Wet n Wild's Jewelry Heist again, that is my new fave top coat. I counted five different color of glitter in this top coat. It's been blinging up my polishes lately! Here it is entirely over Wild Orchid:



What do you think? Which color is your fave? What's on your tips and toes?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for these polishes with my own funds.

4 comments:

  1. I've acquired one too many mints lately ;) They're just so pretty! I definitely need to pick up Jewelry Heist ;)

    I'm wearing WNW Black Creme and CG Some Like It Haute as my accents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint green is my favorite nail polish color. That Milani looks amazing! Right now, I'm wearing Nails Inc Baker Street as a base with Illamasqua Rare and Milani FX Gold as nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies!

    @WitchHazel: I love mint green polishes and own quite a few. Thinking about doing a separate blog post on them. I think they are so pretty and complimentary to most skin tones. Jewelry Heist surprised me as a top coat because I wasn't expecting it to be as pretty as it is. It only costs $2 too. Check CVS because they sometimes have Wet n Wild's spoiled polishes for 99 cents. And sounds like a pretty nail combo. WNW Black Creme is a nice black and even better base for nail art and top coats.

    @Katie: The Milani is so gorge but I was mad at the chippage in only a few days!! The shimmer made up for that, though. Baker Street is the one that Beyonce wore a few months ago. That's such a gorgeous blue! Sounds like another pretty nail combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is really nice and attractive, I really liked those pictures. I love it


    Best jewelers in Columbus

    ReplyDelete