Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Making Green Smoothies! Yum!

I've really been enjoying drinking green smoothies for breakfast!
They're an easy, healthy and delicious way for me to get all my vitamins.
Fortunately, making these green smoothies is so easy.I throw all of these ingredients into my blender: strawberries, bananas, blueberries, half a cup of yogurt, a cup of water or juice, some ginger, a teaspoon of honey and a handful of kale or spinach leaves. I blend for about five minutes. Then I get this baby:

This is so yummy-to-my-tummy! Good thing is that it fills me up until around lunchtime.
Another perk of drinking these smoothies: I premake mine the night before by putting my ingredients into a container. Cuts back on my morning routine because I am NOT a morning person.

Do you drink green smoothies? If so, what kinds do you like to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment