Sunday, July 1, 2012

Instagram photos and Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday!

I'm well and hope you are too.
I recently got an iPhone (yay!!) and just joined Instagram (screenname: jenjiggetts). This is one of my fave apps. Here are some Instagram photos I recently took:

My brother, Mark, and I at a baseball game:
@ tides game w/ mark

Bhindi Masala (spiced okra) at my fave Indian restaurant:
Indian food

M&Ms in hand:
Mnms

Nails of the Day featuring Brash's Toxic, Revlon's Siren and Essie's Shine of the Times:
Nails of the day

My earrings for sale at my favorite local boutique, B. Original:
My earrings for sale @ B. Original

There is a heaven: Sephora's new nail studio:
Sephora nail studio

Recent dinner I made with stuff I had on hand: pasta topped with lentils, spinach and tomatoes:
Pasta topped with lentils, tomatoes n spinach

Salty caramel gelato:
Salty caramel gelato

Florida orange cake:
Florida orange cake

Dang, it's July already!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you have a positive and productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment