Friday, June 8, 2012

Polish Week: My Fave Top Coats

Hi there!

Thanks for hanging in there with me for Polish Week.
I hope you learned some things about nail care and polish.
For my last installation of Polish Week, I wanted to share with you some of my all time fave top coats. OMG, I hope you love these top coats as much as I do!
Here they are in no particular order:

-Essie Shine of the Times:
Shine of the Times is just...OMG...just crazy awesome. I can't even describe it but the flakies can bring out the beauty in a uuuuuuugly polish! Here she is over Revlon's Posh.


-N.Y.C. Love Letters:
Love Letters is so romantic. Here she is over Rimmel's Midnight Blue.


-Sally Hansen's DVD:
I got DVD when I first started blogging about polish and had no idea what a layering polish was. I didn't get it but now I do. Here is DVD over Revlon's Violet. So pretty.

-Essie's A Cut Above:
Another pretty topcoat from Essie. I love the pink glitter in this. So gorgeous! This is over Hello Kitty's Blueberry.


-Wet n wild's Jewelry heist:I like this gem from Wet n wild's Spoiled collection. I counted four, five, heck, I lost count of how many different colors of glitter's in this beauty. Here she is over Milani's Mint Apple.

What about you? What's your fave top coats? And what are you wearing on your tips and toes?

No comments:

Post a Comment