Friday, June 15, 2012

Layering with Wet n Wild polishes!


From right to left: Believe Me, It's Real, Give Me A Price Quote, Back Alley Deals and Cost Is No Issue.

I've written about the gems that are part of Wet n Wild's Ice Baby Collection.
They're sparkly! They're glittery! They'll dramatically transform your life!
OK, OK they won't transform your life but they can change your nails, specifically your nail polish.
I like these babies on their own but wanted to have a little bit of fun layering them over other polishes.

Here are some pics of my experiment:

Give Me A Price Quote and Brash's Toxic Purple:

Believe Me, It's Real and Revlon's Hazy:


Back Alley Deals and Revlon's Not So Blueberry:


Cost Is No Issue and Revlon's Wind Fall:


Which is your fave? Have you tried any of these polishes? What's on your tips and toes these days?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for these polishes with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment