Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Random NOTDs

Hey there,

Hope you're well! I've been super busy with work but as always, have managed to paint my nails.
Here are some pics:

Covergirl's Regal Red:

This is a pretty, classic cherry red that made me felt, well...regal.

Covergirl's Regal Red and Wet n wild's Rain Check:
I wanted to do some more polka dots. I love polka dot nails!

Milani's Mint Candy:

Oooooooh. This is a pretty mint green that's walking into turquoise territory. Too bad it chipped on like day 2. Damn you Milani!

Hot Ticket I Take My Coffee Matte and Black:


This is the shiniest black matte nail polish I've ever seen! lol.

Hot Ticket I Take My Coffee Matte and Black and N.Y.C.'s Love Letters:
Now this is a nice combination!

What say you? Which is your fave? What's on your tips and toes?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the polishes with my own funds, except for the Hot Ticket I Take My Coffee Matte and Black. I won that one in a blog contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment