Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I've been eating lately in pictures

Here's what I've been eating lately in pictures:

Trader Joe's Garlic Hummus:

I put this bad boy on everything: sandwiches, chips, crackers. Anything!

Trader Joe's Quinoa and Black Bean chips:

I bought this because I love quinoa and black beans. The chips are bland but are wondrous dipped in the above hummus!

Sweet Potato and broccoli dish:


I got this recipe from my Whole Body & Soul magazine. It was easy and delicioso.

Ginger Beer:

OMG! I bought this from the local international food market and was instantly transported back to my childhood in New York where I'd drink this with my siblings and thought I was grown because I was drinking "beer." LOL!

What about you? What have you been grubbing and sipping on lately?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment