Monday, December 26, 2011

Glitter Polish Week: Wet n wild's Ice Baby



I'm on vacation this week but since New Year's is a few days away, I wanted to celebrate by showing you some glitter polishes I've been wearing this season.
Two goodies from Wet n wild's Ice Baby Collection are up first!!


I can’t tell Wet n wild how much I love them, so let me count the ways:
First, they’re affordable.
Second, they’re quality.
Third, they’re always on the cutting edge of beauty trends, especially with their new Coloricon Ice Baby nail polish collection.
The collection features eight glitter polishes and I recently scooped up two from my local Walgreen’s for about $3 a piece.
Just look at these beauties!!



I can’t take my eyes off of them:



Now, glitter polishes and I don’t have the best relationship but I’ve given these babies a pass because they are just too lovely to pass up!
Back Alley Deals has a glittery purple base with larger red glitter.
Believe Me, It's Real has a glittery blue base with purple glitter:


The formula was very thin and took about three to four coats for full opacity.
But they're sparkly!! Check out this video showing their glittery goodness:



Only thing is these polishes can suck the heck out of a topcoat:
I got major chippage the next day so don’t expect to wear them for an entire week:


I can look past those negatives though, because these glitter polishes have me intrigued.

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own money.

2 comments:

  1. These are SO pretty! I need to pick some up before they're all gone. I really like the alternating colors.. so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two were my fave of the bunch. They look better as alternating colors than by themselves IMO. Love their sparkle!

    ReplyDelete