Thursday, December 1, 2011

NOTD: SinfulColors' Under 18 and a sponge mani

OK, I say this all the time when I swatch red polishes so here it goes: "I don't do red nail polish but..." SinfulColors' Under 18 has me thinking otherwise!

Just look at this pretty:



It's a beautiful shimmery red that has holiday season written all over it!!
Reminds me of brighter version of L'Oreal's Queen of Hearts.
Here, have another look at Under 18:


I've been wanting to do a sponge mani for a while so I did a mini one using Ulta's Glam Session. I only did the ring finger because I wanted to see how it would look. I think I'm going to have to play around with some more sponge manis because I like the look in the picture below:



What do you think? Whats on your tips and toes?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for all nail polishes mentioned in this post with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment