Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Songs I sing in the car, regardless of who's looking (I know you do it too:)

I have a confession to make but you'll have to promise that you won't tell anyone.
OK, here it goes: I sing this song at the top of my lungs when it comes on my car radio:



Don't judge. You know Kelly Clarkson was the bomb when she first came out. Plus, this was the jam and still is, at least to me. LOL.

Here are some other songs I sing to that come on the radio when I'm in the car:

Natasha Beddingfield's Untitled:

The Hills put this song on the map and I've been hooked to it ever since!

The Pussy Cat Dolls' Dontcha:


Pretty much anything by Britney Spears:


And yea, I do like some pop music. Not everything I listen to is old school:)

What about you? What songs do you sing to at red lights regardless of who's looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment