Friday, December 23, 2011

I wouldn't go 'Into the Woods' with this scent on

One of my favorite things to do is to hike at my local state park.
I love the workout I get from the zillion mile walk and yes, I'm one of those "Earth Momma" ladies who likes to be "one with nature." LOL.
I usually have to apply bug spray all over my body before hiking so the mosquitoes don't get me though.
That's why I don't get this Bath and Body Works Into the Woods scent:


Don't get me wrong. This is a nice body cream and spray!
It smells sweet, richly moisturizes my dry skin and lasts a long time.
The name of the body butter is killing me.
If I were a bug in the woods and smelled this scent on someone, they'd be breakfast, lunch and dinner. For real!!!
Would I ever go into woods again? Yes, of course I will.
But will I be wearing Bath and Body Works' Into the Woods into the woods? Heck no.

FTC Disclosure: The products were gifted to me.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really pretty scent and is actually my Mom's new favorite.. I bought her the perfume as one of her Christmas gifts but she almost didn't get it because I liked it so much lol ;p Had to remind myself - 'tis the season for giving.. GIVING!!

    ReplyDelete