Thursday, December 29, 2011

Glitter Polish Week: Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia



I'm on vacation this week but since New Year's is a few days away, I wanted to celebrate by showing you some glitter polishes I've been wearing this season.
Here's a newbie from Revlon!!


I've been on the search for this baby ever since Revlon announced its arrival not too long ago.
Couldn't find it in CVS.
Wasn't available at Walgreens.
But luckily, Target had several bottles left for about $4.
I would've been stupid to not buy Facets of Fuchsia, which is a dupe for the more expensive Bad Romance from Deborah Lippmann.

Facets of Fuchsia has a black jelly consistency with large and small pieces of hex fuchsia glitter.
Have a another look:



I used three coats but two gave me full opacity.
The polish dries a little gritty, but very quickly with Revlon's Quick Dry.
This is nice. Very nice.
It's not goth like other black polishes.
This is just mature and super chic.
I think I have a new polish favorite!

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the product with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment