Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tom's natural soap review



Tom's is my toothpaste.
It's also my deodorant.
And now, it's my main bar of soap.
I've tried many bars but Tom's soap has got me sold.
I love that the soap is natural and smells like oatmeal. For some reason, I really like oatmeal-y smelling soaps. I think it's beacause the scent is mild enough to be layered with a stronger scent.
The lather from the Tom's soap keeps me feeling so fresh and so clean.
The bar cost about $5 for a two-pack but I got a dollar knocked off with a coupon, which appear regularly in my Sunday circular.
Think I've found a new soap buddy!

What about you? What's your fave soap?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the product with my own funds.

1 comment:

  1. would like to buy wholesale turkish soap. Is there a place you recommend? Natura is the most natural Turkish soap I've ever found. Do you think I should use https://www.naturalturkishsoap.com/ as a wholesale Turkish soap?

    ReplyDelete