Thursday, December 10, 2009

T.J. Maxx Haul:)



On Monday, I returned some beige pumps to T.J.Maxx and got a $20 store credit. w00t! w00t!
I shouldn't have to even say what I bought:)...

-100% Pure organic mango foaming body wash: ($4, 2oz.)Haven't used this yet but I've used their other products in the past and love them.

-essie billionails maintenance nail treatment: ($1, .5 oz): This formula has wheat and vegetable proteins to strengthen nails. I was impressed. Works well as a base coat or alone. I own two essie polishes and this company can do no wrong in my book.

-Giovanni body wash in grapefruit sky: ($13, 36 oz.) I've used their products before but am not as much of a fan of their butters and lotions as I am their body washes. This bottle is HUGE so it will last me for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment