Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Himalaya Dandruff Oil Review



My scalp is like my skin: desert dry.
I've struggled with this problem all my life.
And I've used so many products to try to keep the dryness at bay.
Very few things have worked.
But one thing that has worked is this little bottle of Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil that I brought back from my trip to India in October.
The oil is infused with Tea Tree and Rosemary oils and claims to "Control dandruff. Revitalizes hair. Keeps scalp healthy."
And that's just what it did.
I added one drop of the oil and water in a spray bottle and generously sprayed my scalp. I then massaged my scalp to further work the oil in my scalp.
Since doing that, I haven't really been scratching my head as much.
I'm going to make this little bottle of oil last because my scalp has felt moisturized and lively since using it.

1 comment:

  1. hi..i want to know if is it can give a good effect on my braided hair(not real hair)?

    ReplyDelete