Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All I Want for Christmas is...

I'll be going holiday shopping for family and friends soon. I said I wouldn't buy many gifts and make a donation, but part of me feels funny about not giving gifts because my family is so good to me. We've been through a lot, work hard and care deeply about each other. With that said, I'm going to get gifts for my immediate family and very close friends. I'll also be picking up a few natural and organic beauty items for myself. They (will hopefully) include:



-Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie gift set: If heaven were a scent,it sure would be this gift set. At $37, the set includes shower gel, body cream, and a bottle spray. Thinking about picking one up for my fave aunt as well.



-LAVANILA 4-piece fragrance set: I need to up my perfume game because I'm almost out of the "Unforgivable: Women" bottle that my aunt got me for Christmas last year. I was lucky enough to get a sample of LAVANILA's scent in vanilla lavender earlier this year and loved it. The $28 fragrance set is made without parabens and sulfates and is infused with oil. More reason for it to be a want on my X-mas list.



-OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops: I've had my eye on this $14 bottle of goodness for a while because I've heard and read nothing but positive things about this product. Anything that will make my life easier is A-OK with me.



-Boscia Clarifying Detox Mask: I already use Boscia's Clear Complexion Tonic spray on my skin everyday and swear by this company, which uses natural ingredients in their products. This mask is $25 but worth every penny. I've sampled it many times and think it's time to invest in a bottle.



-Physician's Formula eye shadow: I've also had my eye on this item for a while. This shadow is made without talc, fragrance and is %100 natural and organic.


Photos courtesy of www.sephora.com and www.physiciansformula.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment