Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tarte Palette Review


Tarte's femme naturale is one of my fave beauty investments this year.


Swatches of Tarte's femme naturale palette.


Since I've stopped eating meat, I've been trying to incorporate more natural and organic ingredients in my beauty regimen.
I recently bought this Tarte palette from Sephora. It was $44 but well worth the price.
Tarte is a make-up company that uses no parabens, petro-chemicals, phthalates, sulfates, preservatives, glycol, talc, fragrances and gluten in their products.
Their palettes also have magnetic shadow bases that can be popped out and refilled with new shadows.
It also contains palm and coconut oils, vitamins E and C and mineral pigments which are all good for the skin.
Since I wanted a nice make-up palette for work, I bought the femme naturale set.
I'm really loving it.
The palette has lots of neutrals that compliment my skin tone. There are even a couple of darker shades that can create a dramatic look for play and fun outings.
The palette also came with a two-sided eye pencil and make-up brush.
It's one of my best make-up investments in a long time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment