Edited by Dani
As the year draws to a close, people use many different ways to say goodbye to 2009... Some reminisce over events of the past, nostalgically recalling people, places, and really killer parties. Others, like myself, prepare by dreaming big and getting excited for the future. Speaking of which, I am so thrilled to start the new year as co-editor of the Glamarazzi! Iggi and Keedah have graciously allowed me to jump into rotation on their project, and I'm excited to read some amazing posts! Also in the spirit of newness, please welcome the latest addition to the glamily, Adina from KraseyBeauty. Her blog is fantastic, and I'm sure we'll continue to see amazing posts from her! Welcome Adina!
And as always, new members are always welcome. If you would like to be involved in the "Glamarazzi" get the details here.
Happy New Year everyone! Be safe, be smart, and be fab....like I have to tell you!
- Be careful in choosing your getting ready music tonight: The Glamour Whore almost didn't make it to 2010...*GASP!*The styling in Katy Perry's new video almost shocked her to death. I'm just as surprised as you, girl.
- Getting dolled up for NYE? Diary of a Style Addict shows you how NOT to wear an American Apparel Micro Mesh dress. If you carry one pice of advice into the new year, THIS IS IT.
- Hair take so long that you now only have 5 minutes until the limo arrives to pick you up? No worries. FerOHHHsh has got you with a sultry smokey eye in less than five.
- With all of the champagne flowing tonight, the walk of shame may be inevitable...The Style Aficionado helps you do it with class. What morning after?
- Sometimes despite the fresh start, there are some things you just shouldn't give up...chocolate, shoes, and products that make your life a little more glam. KraseyBeauty reminisces about the beauty products that rocked her world in '09.
- At the Beauty Bar, Retrodiva reviews the SensiClear Skin Care System, just in time to repair the holiday damage. Because I KNOW I'm not the only one who over-indulged...