Thursday, February 11, 2010

EcoTools brushes review



In my quest for natural and organic products, I've learned that some items can be a bit pricey.
So I took comfort when I recently scooped up this ecotools by Alicia Silverstone make-up brush set for about $10 from Target.
The set comes with four brushes for blush, shadow, mineral powder, lashes and brows.
The brushes were very soft on my skin and blended my make-up very well. They are made out of soft taklon bristles and highly sustainable bamboo handles.
The bag is made with natural hemp material and the floral design on it is printed with non-toxic inks.
Even the packaging material is made from 30 percent post-consumer recycled content.
This is good news all around.
Who can't be happy when using a quality product that's also good to Mother Earth?

Photo courtesy of http://www.parispresents.com/EcoTools_s/36.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment