Monday, February 1, 2010

What are you gonna do with your tax refund?



With tax season in full swing, many people are trying to figure out what they'll be doing with their tax refund.
I already knew what I was going to do with mine months ago:

Credit card: My goal is to pay off my credit card this year so most of my refund will probably go to my card.

Savings: My trip to India left me broke and it ain't a joke so I will use some of my refund to pad my savings account.

Bills: I have some big expenses such as car insurance approaching so I'll use some of the money for that.

Donate: I've donated money to several organizations for Haiti relief and wouldn't mind giving more.

Self: You work hard, you play hard. I plan on getting a little something something for myself.

Now I''m not sure exactly how much I'll be getting back, but my tax lady said I will be blessed to get a refund. What do you plan on doing with your refund?

Photo courtesy of iplanretirement.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment