Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baking Soda for you face and NOTD



Baking soda can be used for a myriad of things: cleaning, cooking and even as part of your beauty regimen.
I've recently started using baking soda on my face.
I saw this tip on a message board and was a little skeptical until I tried it out.
I mixed it with my regular facial cleansers and liked the soft exfoliating action that it gave.
Afterward, my face felt really clean and soft too.
Apparently, the baking soda is good for acne, rejuvenates skin cells and balances your skin's PH balance.
Have you ever used baking soda on your face before? If so, did you like the results?


Photo courtesy of www.ehow.com.


And here's what's currently on my nails:



The colors are "Inferno" from wet n wild's craze line and "Midori" from zoya, my new fave polish brand at the moment.
I love multi-colored nails, especially with bright, festive and happy hues.
Can you tell I want summer to get here ASAP?? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment