Sunday, April 1, 2012

Time for Five: The clothes edition

Hi beauties!

Hope you're well and your week is going by pretty smoothly. Mine is:)

Here are five pieces of clothing in my wardrobe that I'm really feeling right now:

1. This pink chunky knit sweater that I bought for $7 from H&M:


2. These baby blue skinny jeans I got from H&M for about $13:

3. These burgundy stockings that I bought from NY&Company (forgot how much I paid for them):


4. These brown riding boots that Santa bought me for $200:


5. This cream chunky knit sweater that I got from the thrift store for about $5:


What about you? What pieces of clothing are you liking from your wardrobe?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for these items with my own funds.

2 comments:

  1. the blue skinnies are adorable! and santa has great taste! those boots are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans were only about $15 from H&M!!! How could I not get them! And yeah, Santa knows me well:) lol

    ReplyDelete