Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One-word beauty product reviews

Hi there!

Here's another installation of my one-word beauty product reviews:

1. Salon Express Nail Stamping kit: Don'tbuy!



2. Neutrogena Lip Gloss: Sparkly.



3. Yardley London Soap in Honey Crimson Rose: Fragrant.



4. Maybelline XXL Pro Volume Hydrofuge: Voluminous.



5. Ulta Glitter Top Coat: Twinkly.



What about you? What products are you liking these days? What's on your tips and toes? How's your week going?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for these products with my own funds.

2 comments:

  1. Was the stamping kit that bad? All I know is, it's way over priced (considering eBay!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love/hate relationships with stamping kits. I love the idea of stamping a cute design onto my nails. But I hate the fact that I've never been able to successfully stamp a cute design onto my nails! I've tried gently scraping the stamp. I've tried gently pressing the stamp onto the design. Nothing works!! I spent like $20 on a Konad kit a few years ago and it was the same story! Have no idea what I'm doing wrong but I've given up on nail stamping kits. I'd rather look at other peoples' designs! lol

    ReplyDelete