Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My favorite nail polishes part two!

I haven’t been buying a lot of nail polishes lately (OK, I've bought a couple of new bottles:) and have really been enjoying the ones in my now 125 collection.
Last July, I wrote about the polishes that have a special place in my heart.
Well, I’ve fallen in love with so many other polishes that I’ve decided to do a another fave polish post! Yay!
And these polishes are in no particular order, just ones I've grown smitten with:)

-Revlon's Wind Fall:
This is a half moon mani featuring Wind Fall and Sally Hansen's Commander in Chic.

-Essie Shine of the Times:

This polish is just...words can't describe how dope this flakie is! It's so multidimensional and makes any polish sprightly.

-Maybelline's Grey-T-Glamour:

Gray is one of my least favorite colors but this polish has made me see gray in another light.

-N.Y.C.'s Fuchsia Shock:
N.Y.C.'s Fuchsia Shock is on my pointer. This is one of my fave pinks because it's so bright and pretty!

-Brash's Toxic Purple:

Purple is usually a regal color and this totally fits the bill.

-Sally Hansen's Gunmetal:

This color has always been so edgy to me.

-Hello Kitty's Blueberry:

I'm a sucker for a nice periwinkle and this one is bright, creamy and from Hello Kitty. Can't go wrong here!

What's on your tips and toes? What colors are you currently loving?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the polishes with my own funds.

2 comments:

  1. Currently wearing OPI's I Have a Herring Problem on tips and toes.. such a pretty blue! Love all these colors.. where do you buy Brash varnishes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that in the blogosphere. That's a gorge color! You can get Brash from Payless. It's part of their teen beauty line. They have lots of colors and you can easily find coupons online.

    ReplyDelete