Friday, April 27, 2012

NOTD: Revlon's Violet

Here are the first things that come to my mind when I hear the word purple:

1. Barney

2. Prince

3. Prince

I'm going to add the beauty that is Revlon's Violet to that list. I mean, it is a purple nail polish and I need to associate more things to the word purple than Prince! LOL.
I recently scooped up Violet on clearance from Target for about one buck. Lord, Jesus, it's such a pretty color!!
Here, take a peek:



Sally Hansen's Hi Def is on my ring finger. Don't you love this color combo!?

This isn't a royal purple like Brash's Toxic purple. Violet is more of a fluorescent purple with teeny, tiny shimmers. That's OK, though. Its beauty is still evident.
As always, I applied three coats to make the color POP!
Wore this baby for several days because I couldn't stop looking at my nails!

Here's Violet with a coat of Essie's Shine of the Times:


And here she is with a coat of Sally Hansen's DVD:


What about you? What products are you liking these days? What's on your tips and toes? How's your week going?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for these products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment