Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Beauty Haul

Happy Monday!

I went shopping this week and here's what I got:

Sephora had their Chic Week and was offering V.I.B. members 15% off their purchase so I picked up a bottle of purity's facial cleanser and Lavanilla's deodorant:

I also scooped up some samples because you can't go in Sephora and NOT get any samples. The Sephora ladies also gave me a bag of Nars goodies including a primer, bronzer and illuminator. Yay!

I also went slightly crazy in CVS. I received my $3 Rewards bucks and had a 20% off coupon so I barely spent anything:

I bought Burt's Bees' lemon cuticle cream and hand cream, Essie's Trophy Wife, Revlon's Coastal Surf, Orly's rubberized base coat, and Revlon Colorburst lip butters in Lollipop and Raspberry Pie.

Expect swatches and reviews soon, and have a great week!

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment