Thursday, March 29, 2012

NOTD: Revlon's Mysterious



I knew I'd like him when I first laid eyes on him in Walgreens.
He kept looking at me.
I kept looking at him.
Cute, I thought to myself.
But I didn't take him home with me.
I was cheap. Didn't have a coupon.
A few weeks later, though, I scooped up Revlon's Mysterious.
I had a $1 off coupon and couldn't leave CVS without him.
There is something about Mysterious that's, well...mysterious.
Mysterious is a royal shimmery blue that I can't get off my tips and toes.
Application was easy breezy and it took three coats for full opacity.
I was surprised that he didn't stain after I took him off a few days later.
I usually have staining issues with royal blue polishes. Not complaining here, though.
I ended up paying about $4 for the polish and I like feeling blue with Mysterious on my digits!

Have you tried Mysterious? What's on your tips and toes these days?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for this polish with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment