Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Fave Nail Polish Colors

I paint my nails at least 3-4 times a week.
That means I spend lots of time looking at lacquers and have fallen in love with several.
Here's a list of my Top Five Fave Polishes of all time:

1. Sephora By OPI's "Teal We Meet Again," a deep blue/green that I wear year-round:


2. Borghese' Stellare Notte, a black base with teeny green and pink/purple shimmers:


3. Deborah Lippman's "Glitter in the Air," a milky base with pink and blue glitter:


4. Revlon's "Not So Blueberry," a soft, shimmery periwinkle/blue/lilac:


5. wet n wild's "Inferno," a deep, shimmery orange with hints of gold in it.


And just for kicks, the honorable mention goes to Sinful Colors' "Happy Ending"


...and "Mint Apple"


What are your fave polishes of all time??

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by any cosmetic company for this review. I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment