Monday, April 4, 2011

A work-safe look with tarte and Urban Decay goodies



The Sephora guy who helped me during my most recent visit introduced me to a new, subtle work-friendly look.
It features products from one of my fave make-up brands tarte, and a new fave, Urban Decay.
Tarte has always done right by me because their products are natural, free of parabens and talc and have great coverage. I raved about their femme naturale palette about a year ago. I feel the same way about their new Amazonian long-wear clay blush, which cost $25. It's a blush that has these nice glitter specs in it.

I was also in love with my Urban Decay shadow in "Roach." OMG this is like my fave shadow now!! It's a shimmery dark purple-ish color that is gorge on my skin. I also love the UD eyeliner in "Stash" that I've been wearing with these products.
All three of these products made for a nice work look:

I've worn this look for like two weeks straight!! What do you think?? What are you wearing on your face?

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by tarte or Urban Decay for this review. I paid for the product with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment