Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thinking pink with Borghese nail polishes

I'm usually not a pink polish person but these Borghese polishes I recently scooped up from Walgreens' clearance bin for a buck and some change have changed my mind:

This is "Raspberry Sorbetto," a mid-range hot pink that I absolutely love:



This is "Paradiso Pink," a very pretty salmon pink:


This is "Paradiso Pink" with one coat of wet n wild's glittery topcoat "Hallucinate":

This is the gorgeous Dolce Vita Fuchsia, a shimmery pink:

This is "Dolce Vita Fuscia" "funky frenched" with wet n wild's "Black Creme":

Here is "Belissima Rose," a pretty reddish pink:


My faves are "Raspberry Sorbetto" and "Dolce Vita Fuchsia." Which are your faves? What do you have on your nails right now? Hope you're having a great week!

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by Borghese for this review. I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment