Saturday, April 16, 2011

A haul and look at some polishes I'll be sporting


Here's a look at my most recent polish haul from RiteAid, CVS and Target:

-N.Y.C.'s "Prince Street" (With a coupon and store discount, paid about a quarter)
-Milani's "Dude Blue" (Milani products were BOGO so I paid about $3 for this)
-Revlon's "Not So Blueberry" (had a CVS coupon so I paid about $3 for this)
-Revlon's "Hazy" (paid about $6 for this at CVS)
-wet n wild's "Inferno" (on clearance at RiteAid for 50 cents)
-wet n wild's "Rustic" (on clearance at RiteAid for 50 cents)
-wet n wild's "Metallica" (on clearance at RiteAid for about $60 cents)

I own a couple of these but will be wearing the colors in the next couple of weeks.
Look for swatches, reviews soon!

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by any beauty company for this review. I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment