Sunday, April 17, 2011

NOTDs featuring Revlon and Deborah Lippman!

Happy Sunday!

I have two Revlon polishes to show you today. The first is from Revlon’s scented collection and is called “Not so Blueberry.”


This is a very unique color. It’s periwinkle. It’s light purple. It’s blue.
I really don’t know what this hue is, which makes it so special to me.
What I do know is that it’s a gorgeous shimmery color that doesn’t quite smell like blueberry.
Its scent has more of a fruity smell to me and that’s totally OK, as pretty as this polish is.

The next shade is “Hazy,” which is from Revlon’s Top Speed collection:


"Hazy" kind of ventures off into the light purple territory but it's a pretty light gray, similar to Sally Hansen’s “Concrete.”
I think this is a nice color on its own, but I put a couple of coats of Deborah Lippman’s “Glitter in the Air” over it and that made it fantabulous:


I love how the pink and blue hex glitters in "GITA" lay over the soft gray base of “Hazy.”
“GITA” has been doing it for me lately and I swear I’d spread this polish over my toast if I could!
I was curious about how this look would be with a matte finish so here it is with Essie's matte topcoat:


I think "Not So Blueberry" is my fave out of these two, but I love the combination of "GITA" over "Hazy." What do you think? Which is your fave? What's currently on your nails?

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by any beauty company for this review. I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment