Monday, April 11, 2011

A debt-free treat: Deborah Lippmann's "Glitter in the Air"

Happy Monday!

Chasing bears and tent cities at work has kept me busy as usual.
But the good thing is that I've been extremely focused and thankful for my blessings, one of which is that as of this past Friday, I am 100% debt free!!!
I can't even explain how this feels because this has been a goal of mine for the past couple of years and I finally accomplished it.
After I made the last credit card payment, I was like, "Wow. What do I do now?" LOL.
To treat myself (because you have to when you accomplish your goals=}) I bought a $18 bottle of Deborah Lippmann's famed "Glitter in the Air" nail polish.
Here she is on my tips:


This polish is everything that it's cracked up to be.
I applied three coats over Hard Candy's "Sky" and the result was this pretty combination of glittery goodness.
I love the blue and pink hex glitters in "GITA" against the light blue of "Sky."
I'm in love with "GITA" and am definitely going to apply this over other polishes in my collection!
Hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment