Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cookbooks I've been using

When it comes to cooking, I usually saute veggies, beans and mushrooms. I eat lots of fruit, grains and fish.
Lately, I've been buying cookbooks so I can learn how to cook...like, really cook a REAL meal.
Here are some cookbooks that I've recently bought and consulted:

"Good Housekeeping Favorite Recipes: Vegetarian Meals"


"Madhur Jaffrey's Quick and Easy Indian Cooking"


"Easy Indian Cookbook"


I've been getting the most use out of the Madhur Jaffrey book because I love, love, LOVE Indian cooking.
I try to cook it at home but it never comes out how it does in the Indian restaurant:)
Oh well, it's worth the try, right? What have you been cooking lately and what cookbooks do you consult the most?

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by any publishing company for this review. I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment